Apples With Dip
(Make 4 Servings)
Amount Per Serving: 177 Calories, 10 g Protein, 28 g Carbohydrates, 4 g Dietary Fiber, 3 g Fat, 1 g sat fat, 4 mg Cholesterol, 326 mg Sodium
- 1 (8 oz.) package of fat-free cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp. of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. of peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup of orange juice
- 4 apples, cored and sliced
- Place the cream cheese on the counter about 5 minutes or until soften.
- In a small-size bowl, combine the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Stir in the chopped peanuts.
- Place the apples in another bowl. Drizzle orange juice over the apples to prevent browning. Serve the sliced apples with the dip.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - No Cook