Asian Beef and Noodles
This Asian Beef and Noodles is an excellent source of vitamin C, which keeps gums and blood vessels healthy.
(Make 10 Serving)
Amount Per Serving (About 2/3 cup): 110 Calories, 8 g. Protein, 9 g. Carbohydrates, 1 g. Dietary Fiber, 2 g. Sugar, 4.5 g. Fat (2 g. Sat Fat), 20 mg. Cholesterol, 230 mg. Sodium
- 3/4 lb. of lean ground beef
- 2 cups of water
- 2 (3 oz.) packages of Oriental flavor instant ramen-style noodles, broken into small pieces
- 1 (16 oz.) bag of frozen Asian-style vegetables, or any other frozen vegetables
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. of fresh ginger or 1/4 tsp. of ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In large-size skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- Add water and one seasoning packet to cooked beef and mix well.
- Add frozen vegetables, green onion, ginger, and garlic and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add ramen noodles, reduce heat to low, and simmer 3 to 5 min until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
Source : healthyrecipes.oregonstate.edu
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Ginger - Onion - Simmer