This Asian Rice is an excellent source of vitamin C, which keeps gums and blood vessels healthy.
(Make 10 Serving)
Amount Per Serving (About 2/3 cup): 160 Calories, 8 g. Protein, 19 g. Carbohydrates, 1 g. Dietary Fiber, 2 g. Sugar, 6 g. Fat (2 g. Sat Fat), 60 mg. Cholesterol, 300 mg. Sodium
- 1 tsp. of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 bag (16 oz.) of frozen Asian style vegetables, or 1 ;b. of fresh vegetables
- 3-4 cups of cooked rice
- 1 cup of cooked, diced, chicken
- 1 tsp. of powdered garlic
- 1/4 tsp. of powdered ginger
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Soy sauce or hot sauce to taste
- In large-size skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil, add eggs and scramble. Remove cooked eggs and set aside.
- Add small amount of water to pan and cook vegetables until tender crisp.
- Add rice and stir to heat through, breaking up lumps by pressing against pan.
- Add meat, vegetables, garlic and ginger, and stir fry until heated.
- Add green onions, reserved egg, and cook to heat through.
- Serve with soy sauce or hot sauce. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
- Use leftover ham or pork in place of chicken.
Source : healthyrecipes.oregonstate.edu
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Stir Fry