Asian-Style Sautéed Green Bean
Choose young, fresh green beans that are all about the same size for this dish. They make an excellent side dish to go with any Chinese dinner, and the best part is you can make them in a very short time. Serve these flavorful beans with roast pork or even as a substantial part of a vegetarian meal.
(Make 6 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 361 Calories, 41 g. Carbohydrates, 20 g. Fat, 17 g. Protein
- 1 lb. of green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. of unrefined extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (2-inch) piece of ginger, minced
- 3 Tbsp. of tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Sesame seeds
- Heat oil in medium-sized heavy bottom sauté pan over medium high heat until glistening. Add green beans and cook for about 2 mins.
- Add garlic, ginger and tamari and continue to cook for about 4 mins until beans are tender-crisp.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put in serving bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Recipe Under : 300 to 400 Calories - Ginger - Green Bean - Stir Fry