Banana Bobs are high in fiber, which may help protect you against some diseases.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
(Make 2 serving)
Amount Per Serving (About 8-10 “bobs”): 110 Calories, 3 g. Protein, 25 g. Carbohydrates, 3 g. Dietary Fiber, 12 g. Sugar, 1 g. Fat (0 g. Sat Fat), 0 mg. Cholesterol, 20 mg. Sodium
- 2 bananas cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 cup of low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. of oat and honey granola cereal
- Place sliced banana pieces on plate.
- Place 2 Tbsp. of yogurt onto plate.
- Place Tbsp. of granola cereal onto the plate.
- Use fork to pick up a slice of banana and dip into yogurt, then into cereal.
- Try different flavors of yogurt.
Source : healthyrecipes.oregonstate.edu
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - No Cook