Banana Pancakes are high in fiber, which may help protect you from some diseases.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
(Make 6 serving)
Amount Per Serving (About 3 pancakes): 290 Calories, 13 g. Protein, 42 g. Carbohydrates, 3 g. Dietary Fiber, 16 g. Sugar, 1.5 g. Fat (0 g. Sat Fat), 70 mg. Cholesterol, 260 mg. Sodium
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of non-fat milk
- 1 Tbsp. of sugar
- 3 Tbsp. of oil
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup of white flour
- 2 tsp. of baking powder
- Preheat griddle to 350 degrees F.
- In medium-size bowl, beat eggs, add in milk, sugar, oil and bananas. Mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix gently.
- Spray griddle with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon 1/4 cup of batter onto griddle for each pancake.
- Cook until tops are bubbly and pancakes are dry around the
edges. Flip and cook until golden brown (about 2-3 min). Serve immediately.
- Top pancakes with warm applesauce or yogurt.
Source : healthyrecipes.oregonstate.edu
Recipe Under : 200 to 300 Calories