Blackberry Cinnamon And Ginger Iced Tea
(Make 6 Servings)
Amount Per Serving: 30 Calories, 0 g. Protein, 7 g. Carbohydrates, 0 g. Dietary Fiber, 0 g. Fat, 0 mg. Cholesterol, 0 mg. Sodium
- 6 cups of water
- 12 blackberry herbal tea bags
- 8 cinnamon sticks (3-inch-long)
- 1 Tbsp. of fresh ginger, minced
- 1 cup of unsweetened cranberry juice
- Sugar substitute, to taste
- Ice cubes, crushed
- Heat water to just before boiling in a large-size saucepan then add tea bags, 2 cinnamon sticks and ginger. Remove from heat, cover and let steep about 15 minutes.
- Pass the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve, placed over a pitcher. Add the juice and sweetener to taste. Refrigerate until very cold.
- To serve, fill 6 tall chilled glasses with crushed ice. Pour the tea over the top of the ice and garnish with cinnamon sticks. Serve immediately.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories