Breakfast Burritos is an excellent source of calcium, which keeps bones and teeth strong. Serve with guacamole or light sour cream.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
(Make 4 serving)
Amount Per Serving (About 1/2 burrito): 200 Calories, 10 g. Protein, 26 g. Carbohydrates, 3 g. Dietary Fiber, 2 g. Sugar, 7 g. Fat (2 g. Sat Fat), 95 mg. Cholesterol, 520 mg. Sodium
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup of 1 percent milk
- 1 tsp. of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of fat-free refried beans
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup (4 oz.) of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Salt, pepper, and chili powder to taste
- In medium-size bowl, mix eggs, milk, and seasonings in a bowl.
- Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Stir in eggs and cook until firm.
- Warm refried beans in a separate pan.
- Warm tortillas on griddle, or wrap in foil and heat in oven.
- On each tortilla, layer 1/4 refried beans, eggs, cheese, and tomato. Roll burrito, cut in half, and enjoy.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
- Try your favorite salsa in place of the tomato.
- Use other vegetables that you have in your refrigerator, such as green or red bell peppers, or cooked corn.
Source : healthyrecipes.oregonstate.edu
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Stir Fry