Carrot Raisin Peach Salad
One serving of this dish provides at least one serving of fruits or vegetables. Get at least five servings of fruits and vegetables a day as part of a diet high in fiber and low in fat.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
(Make 10 serving)
Amount Per Serving (about 1/2 cup): 45 Calories, 1 g. Protein, 11 g. Carbohydrates, 1 g. Dietary Fiber, 4 g. Sugar, 0 g. Fat (0 g. Sat Fat), 0 mg. Cholesterol, 20 mg. Sodium
- 3 cups of carrots, peeled and grated
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1/2 cup of light mayonnaise (or low-fat plain yogurt)
- 2 tsp. of lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- 1 cup of frozen peaches
- In large-size bowl, combine carrots and raisins in a large bowl.
- In small-size bowl, combine mayonnaise (or yogurt), lemon juice, salt, and sugar. Stir into carrot mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, stir in frozen peaches.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 to 3 hours.
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - No Cook