Carrot Raisin Salad
This Carrot Raisin Salad is a great source of vitamin A, which keeps eyes and skin healthy. It seemed a little unusual at first but it tasted really good.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
(Make 10 serving)
Amount Per Serving (about 1/2 cup): 90 Calories, 1 g. Protein, 18 g. Carbohydrates, 2 g. Dietary Fiber, 14 g. Sugar, 2 g. Fat (0 g. Sat Fat), 5 mg. Cholesterol, 90 mg. Sodium
- 2 cups of shredded carrots (about 4 carrots)
- 1⁄2 cup of raisins
- 2 Tbsp. of low-fat mayonnaise (or salad dressing)
- 2 Tbsp. of plain yogurt or orange juice
- In large-size bowl, combine carrots and raisins.
- In small-size bowl, mix mayonnaise (or salad dressing) with yogurt (or orange juice.)
- Pour mixture over carrots and raisins and chill until serving time.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 to 3 hours.
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - No Cook