Chicken Pea and Pasta Broth
This healthy dish is very quick and effortless but looks and tastes quite impressive. Served with french bread for a perfect meal.
Total Time: 15 minutes
(Make 2 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 290 Calories, 37 g. Protein, 24 g. Carbohydrates, 3 g. Dietary Fiber, 6 g. Fat (1 g. sat), 2 g. Salt
- 750 milliliters of chicken stock (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup of tiny pasta shapes or rice (about1.7 ounces)
- 1 chicken breast, skinless, cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup of frozen peas, defrosted (about1.7 ounces)
- Small handful flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Heat stock in a pan, add pasta and cook about 8 minutes until just tender.
- Add chicken and peas and cook for a minute until heated through. Season then stir through parsley and serve.
Source : BBCGoodFood
Recipe Under : 200 to 300 Calories - Simmer