For people who are looking for healthy brownie, this Chocolate Brownie will satisfy the chocolate craving. It is also easy to make and superb healthy. Serve warm with low-fat ice-cream or wrap in plastic wrap and place into an airtight container. They can stand for 1 day but who can leave them stand for 1 day!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
(Make 16 serves)
Amount Per Brownie: 73 Calories, 4.7 g. Carbohydrates, 0.2 g. Dietary Fiber, 3.8 g. Fat, 0.6 g. Saturated Fat
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cups of brown sugar
- 2 tsp. of instant coffee powder
- 2 Tbsp. of cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. of water
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1.5 oz. of low-fat dairy-free spread, melted
- 1/4 cup of wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate Choc Bits
- 1 tsp. of cocoa powder, extra
- 2 tsp. of icing sugar mixture
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and line deep 8-inch square pan.
- In small-size bowl, using electric mixer, beat eggs and sugar until thick and creamy. Transfer to medium-size bowl.
- Meanwhile, in small-size bowl, blend coffee and cocoa with the water and oil until smooth. Stir in spread.
- Fold cocoa mixture into egg mixture, fold in flour and Choc Bits. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25 min or until brownie is firm to the touch. Let stand for 30 min, turn onto wire rack.
- Serve brownie dusted with sifted extra cocoa and icing sugar mixture.
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - Bake