Chocolate-Raspberry Frozen Yogurt Pops
These tangy bright-pink raspberry pops are the best recipe for this summer. It is so easy to make and so tasty. Great combo of yogurt, raspberries and chocolate chips, very taste yummy. Strawberries would work equally well, too.
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 6 hours 15 minutes
(Make 10 (3 oz.) freezer pops)
Amount Per Serving: 87 Calories, 5 g. Protein, 13 g. Carbohydrates, 2 g. Dietary Fiber, 3 g. Fat ( 2 g. sat , 1 g. mono ), 0 mg. Cholesterol, 18 mg. Sodium, 69 mg. Potassium
Carbohydrate Servings: 1/2
Exchanges: 1/2 fruit
- 2 cups of fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 cups of non-fat or low-fat plain yogurt, preferably Greek-style (see Note)
- 3-5 Tbsp. of sugar
- 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips
- In blender or food processor, puree raspberries, yogurt and sugar to taste until smooth.
- Divide mixture among freezer-pop molds, stopping about 1-inch from the top.
- Evenly divide chocolate chips among the molds. Stir chips into raspberry mixture, stirring out any air pockets at the same time.
- Insert sticks and freeze for about 6 hours, until completely firm.
- Dip molds briefly in hot water before unmolding.
- Make Ahead Tip: Freeze for up to 3 weeks. | Equipment: Ten 3-ounce (or similar-size) freezer-pop molds
- Note: Greek-style yogurt is made by removing the whey from cultured milk, which gives the yogurt an extra-thick and creamy texture. Look for it with other yogurt in large supermarkets.
Source : EatingWell
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - Raspberry - Summer - Yogurt