Chunky Tomato-Fruit Gazpacho
The mangoes, melons, and nectarines, along with the cucumber, give the gazpacho a sweet spin. It is great on salad.
(Make 7 serves)
Amount per serving (1 cup): 95 Calories, 2.1 g. Protein, 23 g. Carbohydrates, 2.8 g. Dietary Fiber, 0.5 g. Fat (0.1 g sat , 0.1 g mono ), 0 mg. Cholesterol, 189 mg. Sodium, 33 mg. Calcium.
- 2 cups of finely chopped tomatoes (about 0.75 lb.)
- 2 cups of finely diced honeydew melon (about 0.75 lb.)
- 2 cups of finely diced cantaloupe (about 0.75 lb.)
- 1 cup of finely diced mango (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup of finely diced seeded peeled cucumber (about 1 medium)
- 1 cup of finely diced nectarines (about 3 medium)
- 1 cup of fresh orange juice (about 4 oranges)
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh basil
- 3 Tbsp. of chopped fresh mint
- 3 Tbsp. of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped (Don’t seed the jalapeño if you like a soup with more zip.)
- Combine all ingredients in large-size bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Source : CookingLight
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - No Cook