Cookies and Cream Milkshake
Soy milk provides soy protein, which may reduce the risk of heart disease when consumed in adequate amounts, and vitamins A, B1, B2, and other mineral elements. Because of this, It will give you a delicious and healthy appetizing shake.
(Make 2 serves)
Healthy Recipes Amount Per Serving: 422 Calories, 13 g. Protein, 83 g. Carbohydrates, 2 Dietary Fiber, 4 Fat, 1 Saturated Fat, 1 Cholesterol, 298 mg. Sodium, 447 mg. Calcium, 152 mg. Potassium
- 1 1/3 cups of vanilla soy milk (soya milk), chilled
- 3 cups of fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 6 chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- Combine soy milk and ice cream in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and frothy. Add cookies and pulse a few times to blend.
- Pour into 2 tall, chilled glasses and serve immediately.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 400 Up Calories