Creamy Fruit Dessert
Talk about a sweet dream. This Creamy Fruit Dessert is prepared with a fat-free cream cheese base. mandarin oranges, peaches and pineapple all make a special appearance in this decadent dessert.
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 145 Calories, 7 g. Protein, 26 g. Carbohydrates, 2 g. Dietary Fiber, 2 g. Fat, 2 g. Saturated Fat, 3 mg. Cholesterol, 190 mg. Sodium, 333 mg. Potassium, 126 mg. Calcium
- 4 oz. of fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of fat-free (plain) yogurt
- 1 tsp. of brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 can (11 oz.) of mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8.25 oz.) of water-packed sliced peaches, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) of water-packed pineapple chunks, drained
- 4 Tbsp. of shredded coconut, toasted
- Combine cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla in small-size bowl.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat until smooth.
- Combine oranges, peaches and pineapple in separate bowl. Add cream cheese mixture and fold together.
- Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with shredded coconut. Serve immediately.
- >Note :Mandarin oranges have about 40% less vitamin C than oranges do, but they have nearly three times the vitamin A.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - No Cook