Crispy Potato Skins
This Crispy Potato Skins yields a very tasty and crispy snack or appetizer. It’s not quick but trust me i promise its rewarding.
(Make 2 servings)
Amount Per Serving(2 potato skin halves): 114 Calories, 2 g Protein, 27 g Carbohydrates, 4 g Dietary Fiber, 0 g Fat 0 g Sat Fat, 0 mg Cholesterol, 12 mg Sodium
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp. of finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/8 tsp. of freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash the potatoes and pierce with a fork. Place in the oven and bake about 60 minutes or until the skins are crisp.
- Carefully, potatoes will be very hot, cut each the potatoes in half and scoop out the pulp, leaving about 1/8” of the potato flesh attached to the skin. Save the pulp for another use.
- Spray the inside of each potato skin with butter-flavored cooking spray. Press in the rosemary and pepper. Return the skins to the oven about 5 – 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Try fresh basil, chives, dill, garlic, cayenne pepper, caraway seed, tarragon or thyme to season the potato skins.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Bake