Crunchy Baked Kale Chips
If you can’t get your kid to eat another new green veggie, Make Crunchy Baked Kale Chips for crunchy snacks, and season them with your favorite flavors. It packed with fiber and an excellent source of calcium, iron, manganese, potassium and vitamins A, B6, C and K.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
(Make 2 serving)
Healthy Recipes Amount Per Serving (about 1/2 cup): 60 Calories, 3 g. Protein, 9 g. Carbohydrates, 2 g. Dietary Fiber, 0 g. Sugar, 3 g. Fat (0 g. Sat Fat), 0 mg. Cholesterol, 290 mg. Sodium
- 1 bunch fresh kale (about 8 cups, chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. of canola or olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. of seasoned salt
- Wash kale leaves. Cut leaves off of thick stem and thoroughly dry leaves in a salad spinner or by blotting with paper towels. Discard stems. Tear or cut leaves into bite sized pieces. Place in large-size bowl. Drizzle oil over kale and toss to coat well.
- Place kale leaves onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake at 350 degrees F about 10-15 min until edges brown. Serve while hot.
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - Bake