Cuban Baked Bananas
This Cuban Baked Bananas has a nice tropical flavor and is so easy to make. Bananas, brown sugar, butter, raisins and pecans are baked, then serve with vanilla ice cream for a terrific dessert.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
(Make 6 serving)
Healthy Recipes Amount Per Serving (about 1 banana): 310 Calories, 2 g. Protein, 52 g. Carbohydrates, 4 g. Dietary Fiber, 38 g. Sugar, 12 g. Fat (1.5 g. Sat Fat), 0 mg. Cholesterol, 75 mg. Sodium
- 6 bananas, sliced lengthwise
- 6 Tbsp. of brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp. of butter or margarine
- 1⁄2 cup of raisins, or other dried chopped fruit
- 1⁄3 cup of pecans, chopped
- Lightly spray or butter a 9” x 13” pan. Arrange split bananas in pan. Top evenly with brown sugar, small pieces of butter, raisins and pecans. Bake at 350 degrees F about 30 min.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
Recipe Under : 300 to 400 Calories - Bake