Fresh and Chunky Gazpacho
This chilled soup is filled with raw vegetables and plated to impress. This Gazpacho is simple, light, fresh and chunky. It is perfect for hot summer day and is also a better way to work fresh vegetables into your kids’ diet.
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 95 Calories, 17 g. Carbohydrates, 3 g. Fat, 3 g. Protein
- 3 cups of chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 2/3 cup of finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 2 tsp. of olive oil
- 2 tsp. of horseradish
- 2 tsp. of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. of brown rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. of freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups of tomato juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- In large-sized bowl, combine all ingredients, except garnish items. Cover and chill at least 2 hours, or overnight.
- Serve in chilled bowls and top each serving with a dollop of yogurt, 1 Tbsp. of cilantro, and a few avocado pieces.
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - Avocado - Bell pepper - Celery - Cilantro - Cucumber - No Cook - Onion - Tomato