Fresh Fruit Kebabs And Lemon Lime Dip
It’s suitable for people in every age in your family. They can choose any fruit that they like, including more exotic types such as star fruit, kumquats or prickly pears. To prevent fruit from browning, dip in pineapple or orange juice.
(Make 2 Servings)
Healthy Recipes Amount Per Serving(2 fruit kebabs): 100 Calories, 4 g Protein, 36 g Carbohydrates, 4 g Dietary Fiber, 1 g Fat, 1 g Saturated fat, 4 mg Cholesterol, 45 mg Sodium
- 4 oz. of low-fat, sugar-free lemon yogurt
- 1 tsp. of fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. of lime zest
- 4-6 pineapple chunks
- 4-6 strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and diced
- 1/2 banana, cut into 1/2” chunks
- 4-6 red grapes
- 4 wooden skewers
- Whisk together the yogurt, lime juice and lime zest In a small-size bowl. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Thread 1 of each fruit onto the skewer. Repeat with the other skewers until the fruit is gone. Serve with the lemon lime dip.
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - No Cook