Fresh Tomato Crostini
(Make 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving(1 slice): 120 Calories, 4 g Protein, 19 g Carbohydrates, 2 g Dietary Fiber, 3.5 g Fat 0.5 g Sat Fat, 0 mg Cholesterol, 172 mg Sodium
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 lb. crusty Italian peasant bread, cut into 4 slices and toasted
- In a medium-size bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, oil, garlic and pepper. Cover and let stand 30 minutes. Divide tomato mixture with any juices among the toast.
- Serve at room temperature.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - No Cook