Garlic Green Beans with Parsley
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 82 Calories, 5 g. Carbohydrates, 7 g. Fat, 1 g. Protein
- 1 lb. of green beans, stem ends removed
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. of lemon zest
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. of lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. of chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 cup of almonds, toasted and chopped
- Bring large-sized pot of salted water to boil. Add green beans and cook about 4 mins, until tender but still crisp. Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil in the same pot over medium low heat. Add garlic and cook about 2 mins, until it begins to soften.
- Return beans to pot. Add lemon zest, remaining oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and parsley. Toss to coat, sprinkle with raw cheese of choice and serve.
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - Almond - Green Bean - Stir Fry