Garlic Spice Collard Greens
Quick and easy to make. You can control the level of spiciness by adding more or less chili flakes. Serve with cornbread and your favorite grilled meat or seafood.
(Make 5 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 78 Calories, 2 g. Carbohydrates, 7 g. Fat, 2 g. Protein
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 medium clove garlic, chopped
- 1 large bunch collard greens (about 1.5 lb.), removed stems and cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/2 tsp. of dried chili flakes
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Feta cheese
- Heat oil in large-sized sauté pan over medium high heat until shimmering. Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds, until it just begins to brown.
- Add collard greens and chili flakes, cook until the greens wilt.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice and transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle raw feta cheese on top and serve.
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - Collard Green - Stir Fry