Grapes with Lemon Sour Cream Sauce
Fresh grapes are available all around the seasons. They’re very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium. They’re also an excellent source of Vitamin C and Vitamin K.
(Make 6 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 110 Calories, 2 g. Protein, 21 g. Carbohydrates, 1 g. Dietary Fiber, 1 g. Fat, 0.5 g. Saturated Fat, 2 mg. Cholesterol, 29 mg. Sodium, 174 mg. Potassium, 37 mg. Calcium
- 1/2 cup of fat-free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. of powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. of lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of red seedless grapes
- 1 1/2 cups of green seedless grapes
- 3 Tbsp. of walnuts, chopped
- In small-size bowl, Whisk together sour cream, sugar, lemon zest and juice and vanilla until mix evenly. Cover and chill for several hours.
- To serve, divide grapes equally among 6 stemmed dessert glasses. Add 2 tbsp. of the lemon topping to each dish. Sprinkle each serving with 1/2 Tbsp. of chopped walnuts. Serve immediately.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories