Greek Yogurt with Warm Berry Sauce
This Greek Yogurt with Warm Berry Sauce is super easy to make and contain enough protein which makes it a great option for breakfast or dessert. This sauce would be perfect over light vanilla ice cream too.
Total time: 20 Minutes
(Make 4 servings)
Amount Per Serving: 192 Calories, 11.8 g. Protein, 25.7 g. Carbohydrates, 2 g. Dietary Fiber, 5.8 g. fat ( 3.8 g. sat , 0.8 g. mono 0.2 g. poly), 14.3 mg. Cholesterol, 0.3 mg. Iron, 64 mg. Sodium, 131 mg. Calcium
- 2/3 cup of frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup of frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 Tbsp. of fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. of butter
- 2 cups of plain 2 percents reduced-fat Greek yogurt
- In small-sized saucepan, combine berries, water, sugar and juice, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, gently boil for about 10 mins, until sauce thickens.
- Stir in butter.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of yogurt into each of 4 bowls, top each serving with about 1/4 cup of sauce. Enjoy!
Source : Myrecipes
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Blackberry - Blueberry - Yogurt