Hazelnut Squash Soup
This soup is super easy and tasty. It is sure to be a favorite in your home.
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 324 Calories, 26 g. Carbohydrates, 21 g. Fat, 12 g. Protein
- 1 1/2 cups of mashed cooked acorn squash
- 1 cup of finely chopped hazelnuts (If they are hard to find, cashews would be an acceptable substitution.)
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion
- 1 qt. of chicken stock
- Salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp. of pepper
- 2 Tbsp. of sherry
- 1 tsp. of white miso
- In large-sized saucepan, combine squash, hazelnuts, onion and stock. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 30 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in salt to taste, pepper, sherry, and miso. Puree mixture in blender or food processor. Serve
Recipe Under : 300 to 400 Calories - Hazelnut - Onion - Simmer - Squash