(Make 2 Servings)
Healthy Recipes Amount Per Serving (3 cups): 531 Calories, 32 g. Protein, 82 g. carbohydrates, 5 g. Dietary Fiber, 10 g. Fat, 5 g. Saturated Fat, 35 mg. Cholesterol, 293 mg. Sodium, 1,430 mg Potassium, 777 mg Calcium
- 1 cup of fat-free vanilla yogurt, frozen
- 1 cup of 2 percent milk
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp. of wheat germ
- 2 Tbsp. of protein powder
- In a blender or food processor, combine together with all ingredients. Process until smooth.
- Pour into a tall frost chilled glass and serve immediately.
Source : MayoClinic.com
Recipe Under : 400 Up Calories