Indian Cabbage Salad
This simple salad is made with 5 ingredients but it is so flavorful. It is also a healthy accompaniment to any meal. Serve as light lunch or dinner.
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 86 Calories, 6 g. Carbohydrates, 7 g. Fat, 1 g. Protein
- 2 Tbsp. of coconut oil
- 1 tsp. of black mustard seeds
- 1 tsp. of turmeric
- 4 cups of white or red cabbage, shredded
- 1 tsp. of salt
- In heavy skillet over medium heat, heat oil and add mustard seeds and turmeric, sauté about 1 minute.
- Stir in cabbage, add salt, stir-fry for a couple more minutes.
- Add a few Tbsp. of water, cover, and let cabbage steam for a couple more minutes. Remove from heat and serve.
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - Cabbage - Turmeric