(Make 16 Servings)
Amount Per Serving: 68 Calories, 1 g. Protein, 16 g. carbohydrates, 1 g. Dietary Fiber, 0 g. Fat, 0 mg. cholesterol, 6 mg. sodium, 103 mg Potassium, 6 mg Calcium
- 2 (10 oz.) packages of frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 (30 oz.) can of crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 cups orange juice (or calcium-fortified orange juice adds 44 milligrams of calcium per serving : )
- 2 qt. of carbonated water, chilled
- 16 fresh strawberries
- Blend the frozen strawberries, pineapple with juice and orange juice until smooth and frothy.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into ice cube trays and freeze.
- Put 3 strawberry cubes into a tall glass and fill with 1/2 cup of the carbonated water. Allow to become slushy. Garnish with a strawberry and serve.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories