This tangy glaze can be served over chicken, fish or vegetables. It’s a low-fat recipe and good for your heart.
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving (2 Tbsp.): 24 Calories, 1 g. Protein, 5 g. Carbohydrates, 0 g. Fat, 0 g. Saturated Fat, 0 mg. Cholesterol, 20 mg. Sodium, 61 mg. Potassium, 4 mg. Calcium
- 1 tsp. of lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup of reduce-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. of parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. of sugar
- 2 Tbsp. of cornstarch
- Combine all of the ingredients in microwavable bowl. Whisk to mix evenly.
- Microwave on high about 1-2 minutes until clear and thickened.
- Serve over chicken, fish or vegetables
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories