Mango Yogurt Pops
Made with real fruit and fat-free yogurt, these pops are a healthful low-calorie treat. On a hot summer day, the tropical taste of this refreshing snack will hit the spot — for kids and adults alike.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freeze time: 4 hours to 6 hours
(Make 8 servings)
Amount Per Serving (1 pop): 49 Calories, 2 g. Protein, 10 g. Carbohydrates, 1 mg. Cholesterol, 28 mg. Sodium
- 1 tsp. of unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup of peach nectar or apricot nectar
- 2 cartons (6-8 oz.) of vanilla or peach fat-free yogurt with sweetener
- 1/3 jar (26 oz.) of refrigerated mango slices, drained, or 1 can (8 oz.) of peach slices, drained
- Combine unflavored gelatin and peach or apricot nectar in small-sized saucepan. Let stand for about 5 mins.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until gelatin is dissolved.
- Combine gelatin mixture, yogurt, and drained mango or peach slices in blender container. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into 8 3-ounce paper cups. Cover each cup with foil. Cut a small slit in the center of each foil cover and insert a rounded wooden stick into each.
- Freeze pops for about 4-6 hours, or until firm.
- To serve, remove foil and tear paper cups away from pops. Enjoy!
Source : Better Homes and Gardens
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - Mango - Peach - Yogurt