Mint Snap Peas
Simple and quick to prepare. The sweet taste of snap peas is accented with sugar and mint.
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 130 Calories, 13 g. Carbohydrates, 4.5 g. Fat, 5 g. Protein
- 1 lb. of snow or sugar snap peas, Snap ends off peas and remove strings
- 1/4 cup of tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of brown rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. of toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp. of sugar
- 1 tsp. of rice wine (sake)
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh mint
- 2 Tbsp. of sesame seeds
- Bring medium-sized pot of salted water to a boil, add peas and cook about 2
mins, or until tender-crisp. Drain in colander and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking. Lay out on paper towels and blot dry.
- In medium-sized bowl, whisk tamari, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, and rice wine.
- Add peas and mint, toss to coat.
- Can be served hot, at room temperature, or chilled.
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Mint - No Cook - Snap Pea