Passion Fruit Juice Pops
The sweetness of guava nectar, the bright tartness of passion fruit and the tanginess of lime juice combine beautifully in these cool, refreshing, tropical popsicles. A touch of vanilla adds a hint of richness and heightens the flavors. This is a perfect treat on a hot summer’s day.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 3 hours
(Make 8 freezer pops)
Amount Per Serving (1 pop): 47 Calories, 12 g. Carbohydrates, 9 g. Sugar, 2 mg. Sodium
- 3 Tbsp. of sugar or sugar substitute (see Note) equivalent to 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 Tbsp. of water
- 1 cup of guava nectar or unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup of passion fruit juice blend
- 2 Tbsp. of lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- Combine sugar or sugar substitute and water in small-sized bowl, stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in guava nectar or pineapple juice, passion fruit juice blend, lime juice, and vanilla.
- Divide juice mixture among 8 compartments of a freezer pop molds. (Or pour into 3 oz. paper or plastic cups. Cover with foil. With sharp knife, make slit in foil of each. Add sticks or plastic spoons for handles. )
- Freeze for about 3-4 hours, or until firm. Enjoy!
- Note: Sugar Substitutes:Choose from Splenda Granular, Equal Spoonful or packets, and Sweet ‘N Low bulk or packets. Follow package directions to use product amount equivalent to 3 Tbsp. of sugar.
- Make ahead tip: Prepare pops as directed, freeze for up to 1 week.
Source : Better Homes and Gardens
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - Guava - Passion Fruit