This crumble is really a show-stopper, perfect for summer. Serve with vanilla ice cream to make it a perfect dessert. Fresh fruit can be use if available – just stone.
(Make 8 serves)
Amount Per Serving (1 slice): 140 Calories, 2 g. Protein, 26 g. Carbohydrates, 3 g. Dietary Fiber, 3 g. Fat, 0 mg. Cholesterol, 40 mg. Sodium, 253 mg. Potassium, 18 mg. Calcium
- 8 ripe peaches (such as Elegant Lady or O-Henry), peeled, pitted and sliced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/3 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. of trans-free margarine, sliced
- 1/4 cup of quick cooking oats
- Low fat cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9” pie pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange sliced peach in prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with lemon juice, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Whisk together flour and sugar In small-size bowl.
- With your fingers, crumble margarine into flour-sugar mixture.
- Add oats and stir to mix evenly. Sprinkle flour mixture on top of peaches.
- Bake for 1/2 hour or until peaches are soft and topping is browned.
- Cut into 8 even slices and serve warm.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Bake - Cinnamon - Oat - Peach