Pesto Pasta with Chicken
This is easy to make and delicious pasta with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto sauce. Use as much or as little pesto sauce as you like. Serve with crusty bread and salad for a quick dinner. It‘s also good the next day for lunch.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
(Make 8 serves)
Healthy Recipes Amount Per Serving: 328 Calories, 17.4 g. Protein, 43.3 g. Carbohydrates, 2.7 g. Dietary Fiber, 10.1 g. Fat, 22 mg. Cholesterol, 154 mg. Sodium
- 1 package (16 oz.) of bow tie pasta
- 1 tsp. of olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- Crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/3 cup of oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup of pesto sauce
- Add pasta to large pot of salted boiling water. Cook pasta until al dente (about 8-10 minutes), then drain.
- In large-size skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic until tender, then stir in chicken breasts. Season with red pepper flakes. Cook until chicken breasts is golden and cooked through.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto. Toss to coat evenly.
Source : Allrecipes
Recipe Under : 300 to 400 Calories - Pasta - Red Pepper - Stir Fry - Tomato