Red, White, and Blue Parfaits
Use Lemon peel and rosemary flavor the creamy white layers that separate strawberries and blueberries to create these colorful parfaits. They tasted really light for summertime.
Total time: 15 minutes
(Make 6 serving)
Amount Per Serving: 129 Calories, 3 g. Protein, 21 g. Carbohydrates, 8 g. Dietary Fiber, 3 g. Fat (2 g. sat), 2 mg. Cholesterol, 26 mg. Sodium
- 1 carton (8 oz.) of low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. of almond extract or 1/2 tsp. of vanilla
- 1/2 container (8 oz.) of frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 3 cups of fresh raspberries and/or cut-up fresh strawberries
- 3 cups of fresh blueberries
- In large-sized bowl, stir together yogurt and almond extract or vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
- In 6 (12 oz.) glasses or dessert dishes, alternate layers of berries with layers of yogurt mixture. Enjoy.
- Make ahead tip: Prepare parfaits as directed through Step 2. Cover and chill for up to 1 hour.
Source : Better Homes and Gardens
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Almond - Blueberry - Raspberry - Yogurt