Roast Baby Vegetable Pizza
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time:40 minutes
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 243 Calories, 24.2 g. Carbohydrates, 8.1 g. Dietary Fiber, 2.9 g. Fat, 0.8 g. Saturated Fat
- 3 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 4 baby eggplants, thinly sliced
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 baby fennel, thinly sliced
- 3.5 oz. of button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup of bottled tomato pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup of coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 4 whole-meal pocket pita
- 1/3 cup of coarsely grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place zucchini, eggplant and tomato in lightly oiled shallow medium-size baking dish, roast, uncovered, about 20 min.
- Add fennel, mushrooms and all but 2 Tbsp. of the pasta sauce to dish, roast, covered, about 10 min. Stir basil into vegetable mixture.
- Divide reserved pasta sauce among bread pieces, top each with equal amounts of the vegetable mixture and cheese. Place on oven tray, cook, uncovered, in oven until cheese melts and pizzas are heated through (about 10 min).
Source : Women’s Weekly
Recipe Under : 200 to 300 Calories - Eggplant - Fennel Bulb - Mushroom - Roast - Tomato - Zucchini