Roasted Cauliflower with Dulse
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 128 Calories, 15 g. Carbohydrates, 7 g. Fat, 5 g. Protein
- 1 bulb celeriac (or turnips, celery ribs), thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 2 Tbsp. of dulse granules
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 Tbsp. of fresh rosemary, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium-sized bowl, toss celeriac with oil, garlic and sprinkle with dulse.
- Place cauliflower and celeriac in casserole dish and bake about 45 mins, until brown.
- Remove from oven and season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Cauliflower - Celeriac - Dulse - Roast