Sauteed Chard with Red Onions
(Make 4 serves)
This simple dish is made with 5 ingredients. Serve as a side dish with grilled chicken or brown rice.
Amount Per Serving: 80 Calories, 10 g. Carbohydrates, 4 g. Fat, 3 g. Protein
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into half moons
- 1 bunch chard, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. of tamari soy sauce
- 1 tsp. of lemon juice
- Heat oil in large-sized skillet over medium heat and cook onion for about 3 mins.
- Add chard, cook for another 2 mins.
- Add tamari and lemon juice. Cook for another 2 mins.
- Transfer to medium-sized bowl and serve.
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - Chard - Onion - Stir Fry