Smoked Trout Spread
(Make 12 Servings)
Amount Per Serving(1 Tbsp. of): 26 Calories, 4 g Protein, 1 g Carbohydrates, 0 g Dietary Fiber, 1 g Fat, 0 g sat fat, 14 mg Cholesterol, 234 mg Sodium
- 1/4 lb. of smoked trout fillet, skinned and broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup of low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup of red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. of hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- Add the trout, cottage cheese, red onion, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping the sides of processor bowl occasionally. Fold in the diced celery.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Makes 12 Tbsp. of Serve it on whole-grain crackers or thin slices of plain or toasted baguette.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 0 to 100 Calories - No Cook