This simple sundae sauce over frozen yogurt is a great desert when time is short but craving a bit of sweetness. The sauce is very sweet with berries the dominant fruit flavor. If it’s too sweet, cut the sugar in half or omit. Perfect for a scrumptious summertime treat.
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 130 Calories, 5 g. Protein, 28 g. Carbohydrates, 2 g. Dietary Fiber, 0 g. Fat ( 0 g. sat , 0 g. mono ), 2 mg. Cholesterol, 65 mg. Sodium, 293 mg. Potassium
Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (45% daily value), Calcium (20% dv).
Carbohydrate Servings: 2
Exchanges: 1 1/2 other carbohydrate
- 1 cup of strawberries, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup of raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. of sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of lemon juice
- 2 cups of nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- In blender or foodprocessor, puree strawberries and raspberries with sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Serve over frozen yogurt and top with sliced strawberries and raspberries, if desired.
Source : EatingWell
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Raspberry - Strawberry - Summer - Yogurt