Summer Berry Medley with Limoncello and Mint
This is a fresh light summer dessert. It comes together with quickly and easily. It can be served within 25 minutes. Serve it with a low-fat yogurt or a scoop of light vanilla ice cream.
Limoncello (lee-mon-CHAY-low) is a lemon-flavored liqueur from Italy’s Amalfi coast. It’s often savored after a meal. Store it in the freezer, and serve over ice. If you have trouble finding it, substitute an orange-flavored liqueur such as Grand Marnier. This recipe earned our Test Kitchens’ highest rating.
(Make 6 servings)
Amount Per Serving (about 1 cup): 136 Calories, 1.9 g. Protein, 31.3 g. Carbohydrates, 7.4 g. Dietary Fiber, 0.8 g. fat ( 0.0 g. sat , 0.1 g. mono 0.4 g. poly), 0 mg. Cholesterol, 1 mg. Iron, 2 mg. Sodium, 38 mg. Calcium
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- 2 cups of fresh blackberries
- 2 cups of hulled fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 Tbsp. of grated lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp. of fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. of limoncello (lemon-flavored liqueur)
- 1/2 cup of torn mint leaves
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large-sized bowl, let stand for about 20 mins. With rubber spatula, gently stir in mint.
Source : Myrecipes
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Blackberry - Blueberry - No Cook - Raspberry - Strawberry