Turkey and Broccoli Crepe
Cooked broccoli is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol. It is also a good source of vitamins A and C, folate, potassium, calcium and fiber. Serve as a quick lunch or light supper.
(Make 4 serves)
Amount Per Serving (1 crepe): 209 Calories, 16 g. Protein, 18 g. Carbohydrates, 1 g. Dietary Fiber, 10 g. Fat, 3 g. Saturated Fat, 115 Cholesterol, 536 mg. Sodium, 183 mg. Potassium, 139 mg. Calcium
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup of broccoli, chopped
- 4 prepackaged of crepes, 8” each
- 4 oz. of reduced-sodium smoked turkey breast, sliced
- 1/2 cup of finely shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- Low-fat cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- In pot fitted with steamer basket, bring 1” of water to a boil. Add broccoli. Cover and steam about 5-7 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Heat crepes in microwave about 30-45 seconds. Place 1/4 of turkey, 1/4 cup of steamed broccoli and 2 Tbsp. of cheese on each crepe. Roll up and place seam-side down in prepared baking dish. Bake about 5 minutes until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 200 to 300 Calories - Bake