Watermelon Cranberry Agua Fresca
Aguas frescas are popular fresh-fruit drinks in Mexico. Although water is a standard ingredient, this undiluted version is a thirst-quenching refresher whether accompanying spicy foods or sipped in the sun. This summer drink recipe is a healthy and delicious blend of sweet and citrusy fruit. It is only 94 calories per serving. Try out this great recipe at your next summer party and enjoy the cool and refreshing taste of healthy nutrition.
(Make 6 Servings)
Amount Per Serving: 94 Calories, 1 g. Protein, 23 g. carbohydrates, 0 g. Dietary Fiber, 0 g. Fat, 0 g. Saturated Fat, 0 mg. Cholesterol, 5 mg. Sodium, 234 mg Potassium, 17 mg Calcium
- 2 1/2 lb. (about 7 cups) of seedless watermelon, rind removed and cut into small cube.
- 1 cup of fruit-sweetened cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1 lime, cut into 6 slices (For garnish)
- Blend the melon until smooth. Pass the puree through a fine-mesh sieve placed over a bowl to eliminate the pulp and clarify the juice.
- In a large-size pitcher, combine the juice, cranberry and lime juices. Refrigerate until very cold.
- Pour into tall chilled glasses and garnish with a fresh lime slice.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - Cranberry - Lemon - Watermelon