Yogurt Almond Ice Cream
This almond ice cream that’s fun and easy to make. This is a low fat, tasty alternative to regular ice cream, and it tastes wonderful.
(Make 6 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 173 Calories, 7 g. Protein, 26 g. Carbohydrates, 1 Dietary Fiber, 5 g. Fat, 0 g. Saturated Fat, 2 mg. Cholesterol, 75 mg. Sodium, 227 mg. Calcium, 286 mg. Potassium
- 2 cups of fat-free plain yogurt, without gum additives or stabilizers
- 1 cup of low-fat vanilla soy milk, chilled
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1 Tbsp. of canola oil
- 1/4 cup of almonds, chopped
- Place medium bowl in freezer to chill.
- Whisk yogurt, soy milk, honey and oil in another bowl until well blended. Pour mixture into ice-cream maker and prepare according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- When ice cream is firm, remove to chilled bowl and add almonds. Stir gently to distribute evenly. Serve immediately or store in freezer until ready to serve.
Source : MayoClinic
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories - No Cook