Yogurt and Mango Jelly
Prep time: 5 minutes (Plus refrigeration time)
(Make 6 serves)
Amount Per Serving: 172 Calories, 36.3 g. Carbohydrates, 2.6 g. Dietary Fiber, 1 g. Fat, 0.5 g. Saturated Fat
- 3 oz. of packet mango jelly crystals
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 2 cartons (6.5 oz. each) of low-fat five-fruits yogurt
- 1 medium mango, finely chopped
- 1 medium banana, thinly sliced
- 1 medium kiwi fruit, halved, thinly sliced (We used golden kiwi fruit in this recipe.)
- 2 Tbsp. of passion fruit pulp (about 2 passion fruit)
- In small-size heatproof bowl, stir jelly crystals with water until dissolved, refrigerate until cold (about 20 min, do not allow to set).
- Add yogurt and mango to jelly, stir to combine. Divide jelly mixture among six 1-cup of serving glasses. Cover, refrigerate until set (about 2 hours).
- To serve, top each jelly with equal amounts of banana, kiwi fruit and passion fruit.
Source : Women’s Weekly
Recipe Under : 100 to 200 Calories